Monday, February 20, 2012

The New Blog!

Yay!!! A new blog! I don't live by that old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"... I say "when you get bored, do something new..." So... presto... my new blog. I want to use this blog as my journal, my memory book, my prayers, my victories, my struggles. I have become disenchanted with the facebook thing and probably will only check in every so often. I hope that my friends will check on me here, where I can share my pictures and my stories. For those of you who know me well, you KNOW I love to tell stories! So, here we go...

Why "his little sparrow"? I love birds. I love to watch them hover over the feeders and nibble the seeds I leave them. Yellow finches, bluejays, and cardinals are my favorites. God reminds us that even as He cares for the birds, so He cares for us all the more. He asks us to trust that He will. So, you see, I'm basically His little sparrow... trusting that He cares for me. By the way, He cares for you too...

Much love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment